Thursday, June 30, 2005

delusions of grandeur tour

4500+ miles road trip into the west. stoppages in Tucson, L.A.(where I attended the opening of Margaret Kilgallen, In the Sweet Bye and Bye exhibit at Redcat gallery, and viewed Bill Daniel's film Who is Bozo Texino), Santa Monica, Venice, San Francisco, Reno, Nevada; East Ely, Nevada; etc... Made drawings along the way in Big Spring, Texas; Monahans, Texas; Lordsburg, N.M.; returning...on a BN/SF train in a siding near Clayton, N.M.; and Dalhart, Texas. Seems like there were more, but my mind is failing and I can't recall at the moment.
To guage the readership of this blog, I will mail documentation of the journey to anyone who drops me a postcard with their address to buZ blurr
908 Main
Gurdon,AR
71743
USA

5 Comments:

Blogger administer said...

Glad to hear you arrived home safely. Postcards will be departing shortly.

erik burke

3:04 PM  
Blogger Jassy Lupa said...

Please count the endless mail that accumulated in your box from "me" as a request for some fresh new buZ art too! Thanks in advance my friend.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

I'm afraid I have so many blogs and websites in my links now that it takes me a few weeks to get round to all of them - but I do get round eventually. Postcard coming soon!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Ed Giecek said...

Post Card'zZ Suck. --ed

8:25 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

I just got a post card ready to go out to you tomorrow. I hope I'm not too late. I just found your blog today and I find the subject fascinating. I have been interested in this since I was a child, but never knew much about it. No trains go through our town now. The tracks have been taken up.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home